Friday, May 25, 2007

Pregnant Buddies, Part 1

Life seems to go in waves, doesn't it? When we got out of college, we had a steady stream of weddings. Now we are hitting the baby boom phase. We've had tons of friends have babies in the last two years, but now, not counting ourselves, we know at least 15 couples who are pregnant. So I've created a hopefully-ongoing segment for the blog of pictures with my pregnant friends. This should be fun...


I work with Natalie here at Providence. She's a really fun gal who is having a little girl named Greta Jean in June. This picture was taken at her baby shower here.

So 7 of these pregnancies are Providence staff people, so here is another one. Sarah works with me, but we were also buddies at Carolina. She's due mid-November.

Sarah and I actually took this picture because we were dressed almost identically on Tuesday. Same Motherhood Maternity top (in different colors), black capris and black flip-flops. Sarah is also hoping the gender of our babies matches too :)

5 comments:

kristen said...

Your hair looks cute, LL!

Adam and Natalie said...

So fun! I'm so glad you and Sarah captured the moment of your matching outfits too. You guys look so cute.

reba said...

i thought the other title was funnier :)

i often say 'pregs' or 'preggers'

Josiah said...

Hey Reba!
I like the term "preggo" too, but Jonathan doesn't like it very much. I had forgotten about that in my original post. I'll have to see what he thinks about one of those two terms - they are more fun.

Anonymous said...

Yay! You look preggers! Time approaches!