Thursday, May 10, 2007

How the Tide-to-Go Pen Made My Day


Here is the promised post about why this is a great product (I feel like I should get paid for this advertisement).

The other day I had a pregnancy moment (or at least I'll blame it on that). I was eating strawberries in the car for breakfast and thought I would avoid getting anything on my white-with-black-print skirt by simply putting a paper towel on my lap. I then proceeded to put the strawberry hulls on the paper towel, which of course soaked through and stained my skirt. Duh.


I was all set for my day to be ruined. I'd have to either buy a skirt or borrow one or go home. I already had a busy day, so this was going to be majorly incovenient. Then I remembered that the handy stain removal pen that my thoughtful mother-in-law had put in my Easter basket. Amazingly, I had actually put it in my purse. I was skeptical, but a few swipes later...ta-da! The stain was completely gone. Fabulous!
Product plug complete. We will now resume our regular programming.

No comments: