After a long search (we saw about 40 houses in 2 days), some agonizing and then some quick decisions, we decided on a great little bungalow in Crestwood (an older, cute neighborhood in Birmingham). It was built in 1953, but has been completely renovated. We drove a hard bargain - 3 counter offers - but the Lord allowed it be accepted. The B-ham market was pretty competitive, so we had to move quickly. It's about five minutes from UAB, which means more family time! We feel very blessed. This is the home our child will come home to! Take a look around...
The previous owners used this as a den, but we're planning to put in a closet and make it the master bedroom. It's at the back of the house and has it's own bathroom, so we thought it made more sense. It also has three other bedrooms and another bathroom, so we're thinking nursery, guest room, and office.
Here is the pretty kitchen. Considering our refrigerator has been held together with tape the last four years, this is quite a shocker for the Moseleys.
This is the living/dining room. I would say that this color is inaccurate in these pictures. It's somewhere between this red and the orange below, but neither are quite right.
We're so grateful that God blessed us throughout the process. Thanks for your prayers! We'll be accepting reservations for Casa Moseley in the near future, but we are expecting to be fully occupied around the end of August.
5 comments:
Yay! Crestwood! YAY!
Email me the address, please. I think I know where it is, generally, by the age... I might know someone on the block!
"bright blue/aqua bathrooms we saw"
Hey!
Congrats, though.
love it!
-erica
Sorry about that Mike. I didn't even think of yours because I think your bathroom is really fun!
Love the new house!! Only wish it were closer to Raleigh.... :-)
Post a Comment