Monday, April 23, 2007

Movin' and Shakin'

I'm starting to feel Baby Mo move around quite a bit. The first time I felt a definite kick was last Monday (April 16) during my Bible study discussion group. I'm the group leader, and I was supposed to be paying good attention to what the group members were saying, but I was so distracted! Several people had described it to me as a flutter, but this felt more like an thud. Maybe I missed the fluttering stage. Jonathan hasn't been able to feel it yet, but the movement is becoming a little harder, so I'm hoping he'll be able to feel it soon. It's been my favorite part of pregnancy thus far (I know, how could it top morning sickness? :) because it's made me feel so connected to this little one.

Future posts:
Pictures from our trip to the mountains with the Moseley fam
Pictures from Ryan and Susan's wedding
How the Tide-to-go pen made my day

No comments: