
Baby Boy Moseley showed his manhood very readily today (see the arrow)! Daddy is already thinking of fun games to play with a boy, and Mommy is trying to figure out what are the cutest boy clothes.

Here is a nice profile shot. We only were able to get a 2-D ultrasound this time, but I think the pictures are still very clear. Jonathan was able to see it was a boy before the ultrasound tech said anything.

Here he is saying "Go Tar Heels!"
PS Jonathan only consented to starting a blog for the purposes of updating people on children, so welcome to our blog! As you can see on my first entry, I was toying with the idea when we were contemplating having kids and the idea of blogging altogether (I wanted to claim the domain!). It was fun to look back on.
6 comments:
He's adorable! And big too! I think the blog will be great to keep up with you guys while you're in Birmingham.
Hooray!!!!! We're so excited for you!!!! Boys are the best! Thanks for updating the world on Baby Moseley!
Boys are great! I can help you find cute boy clothes, too! Congratulations on your little guy!
Yay!!! Congrats on baby boy moseley!!! :)
We love boys! (and girls...)
I'm not quite sure I got the Tarheel thing out of that photo though...
the Mussers
Yay! Hurray! Fun!
You are going to be living in Alabama so he needs a few button-ons!
Post a Comment