
In case you can't read it: "So you took a peek at your little peep, tell your peeps here what you're having...choose your Peep."
Obviously I chose the blue Peep!
For those of you who don't know my history with the Peep. My dad introduced them to me at a young age, as they used to be his favorite Easter goody before diabetes (although they recently released Peeps made with Splenda, so he's back in the game). Then, while working at the Complex Sale, the ladies introduced me to a tasty enhancement: broiled Peeps. Yes, broiled. Think caramelized marshmallows...yum. I tried introducing them at MJM Investigations, but they thought it too strange.Then I came to Providence and the ladies not only embraced the odd treat, but thought of a delightful twist: smooshing the broiled Peep between graham crackers and chocolate and making yes, a Peep S'more. Now, every Easter (and Halloween - a Holy Ghost Party), we have a Peep Party. It's a blast, but alas, this will probably be my last one.
All this is to explain why my communications team would choose Peeps as my method of revealing the baby's gender. I am known as the Peep lady. I have been given a Peep coloring book and stuffed Peeps. In all seriousness, you really should give it a try this Easter.
No comments:
Post a Comment