Some of you might be wondering why I named our blog this. Back in the Halcyon Days in blue heaven, Jonathan had a delightful, yet nutty, small Bible study in Motown dorm, which included the likes of my brother Parker, Blake, Kidd, Fais, Jared Clark, just to name a few (if you know these people it helps you understand how such a nickname could come about). Anyways, the group named Jonathan "J-Mo" playing on Jennifer Lopez' "J-Lo" nickname. Probably because their personas are so similar. So after Jonathan and I got engaged, I remember specifically being in the car with Chris Faison, and him saying "Now you can be L-Mo." Elmo...get it?
So thus, I named our blog the Moes in an attempt to be clever and added 0810 because that is our anniversary and Moes without a number was claimed. I guess the baby for now is just Little-Mo.
No comments:
Post a Comment