Friday, August 19, 2011

Testing, Testing...

I got an awesome new camera for my birthday, and I finally got to test it on my favorite models.

Peek-a-boo.

I see you!

There you are!

I can see a huge difference in the lighting already. My previous camera was getting on in years and had been dropped, and I just don't think it's light meter was reading properly anymore. I don't have to correct every picture in editing software anymore! Thank you, Thank you!

This is a snapshot of our play times now. Josiah is intent on whatever storyline he has created with his toys. Micah thinks his big brother is awesome and wants to be wherever he is. Micah nears vicinity of Josiah. Josiah flips out at the inevitable destruction. Sometimes Micah is redirected successfully, but eventually he's going to rip up the train track or destroy the line of cars or "mess up" the crash his older brother was making that was integral to not only his play world, but also his entire existence. Sigh.

Sometimes outdoors is better. Micah LOVES walking with his walker and is pretty darn good at it. If only he would realize he can move those legs independently (No, he's still not walking.)





Josiah wearing his too big Croc knock-offs. On the wrong feet. We inform him of this fact, but he says he likes it that way. We pick our battles most days.




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Pa said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful children. At our house Josiah wouldn't hit or push Micah, he would hug him and holler for help.

Pa said...

How bout a taller train table on blocks? We set one up just for Micah but he always ended up in Josiah's.

kristen said...

Hurrah for a new camera!

Micah is SO cute.

Pa said...

No,no not Rhenaes!