Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Camp Nana and Pop

Josiah and Micah went to visit my Mom and Dad last week for several days. They had a blast going to the zoo, aquarium, mall and swimming in the pool. (I think Nana and Pop had a pretty good time too). Jonathan and I enjoyed a quiet house for a few days, going on a double date with friends, and celebrating our anniversary.


Riding the train at the mall.

And the carousel.

Hanging in the pool; they both really enjoyed swimming.

With Susan and cousin Davis.

"No fear" Davis running through the waterfall.





Snacks with Davis on the counter.

Posted by Picasa


This video of Micah and Sandy is adorable. He just loves dogs, and Sandy is very easy going. I think Micah is trying to say "dog" at the end.

1 comment:

kristen said...

Sounds like they all had a blast!