Monday, June 13, 2011

Meeting Abigail

At long last, we finally got to meet Abigail Elizabeth! Because she was premature, the doctors advised that she shouldn't be around other children until after her two month shots. Thankfully, she is growing and thriving, so we headed out to Nashville.


As you can see, I was so anxious to hold her that I didn't even put my purse down when I walked in the door!


Uncle Jonathan giving her a thorough examination.



I think he approves.




Uncle Parker with his nephew.


All the girls.


Isn't she beautiful?


Happy Nana.


Josiah was so excited about going to see Uncle Parker and Aunt Rachel. He dissolved into tears when I told him we weren't leaving until Saturday. He was somewhat interested in Abigail, but I think he'll enjoy her more when she gets a little more interactive.


With an uncle this fun, and Aunt Rachel's poppyseed bread, who wouldn't be excited?



The whole crew.



Nana and Pop with all their grandchildren.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

cyndy said...

LOVE these pictures!

Nana said...

What a wonderful time! All my babies in one place!!