Monday, May 16, 2011

Micah at 11 Months

"What is that Mr. Giraffe? Only 1 month until my birthday?

"I see some gray hairs. We are getting old."

"Time flies, right Mom?"



"Better get started planning my party. Gotta go!"
  • This kid is on the move big time! He loves to crawl. He getting more balanced standing/walking, but I suspect he won't be officially walking by the time he's one.
  • He really loves balls. He cackles whenever he seems one and throws pretty well.

  • He started signing "more" this month. He pretty consistently calls Jonathan "A-da" and ball "ba-ba." He's added a "na-ne" consonant.

  • He seems to like meat more than his brother, but Josiah liked it a little more at this age. He's not really gone for cheese yet, but we'll see if all this changes.

  • He's allergic to something; we just haven't figured it out yet. It's either something in some types of yogurt, something outdoors or animal-related. I think. He's broken out in hives a couple of times, and we're keeping tracking of what he's been exposed to, but no clear link yet.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: