Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hello, Sunshine!

We've missed you!
We had a gorgeous few days here. After a few days of fighting a stomach bug, we were glad to get out and enjoy it!

Our neighbor gave us her set of a bubble toys that her grandchildren had outgrown.

Remember these bubble pipes? I think they gone the way of candy cigarettes and Big League Chew, so as not to encourage tobacco use in children. I don't think Josiah even knows what a real pipe does, so this was just fun and easier for him than the wands.


But he did actually blow a few bubbles out this time. His first! It helped it was a windy day.


My sweet little ray of sunshine.
While Josiah was using his pipe, Micah kept trying to do some grass. Where have I gone wrong?
He tried to eat quite a few crunchy leaves as well.
Josiah also tried out the new scooter he got for Christmas. Our buddy Davis let him test-drive his first. I was about to keep it if he was going to put as much effort into it as he does his tricycle, but he did really well with it. It doesn't like going fast yet, and didn't play with it very much, but it's progress in my eyes.
Which ball is tastiest? Hmmm...




Posted by Picasa

No comments: