Sunday, January 09, 2011

Lake House with the Moseleys

After I dropped Jonathan off at the airport (did I mention he went on a mission trip to Haiti?), the boys and I joined the Moseleys at a lake house they rented on Lake Norman for a few days.

Before the lake, everyone joined us for a big Christmas meal and exchange of gifts at our house. One of the most precious ones was a recordable storybook that Dad Moseley gave our family. It's his voice reading the Christmas story. Josiah LOVES it. He listens to it over and over. It'll be a treasure for years to come.

Micah playing with Granddaddy's hat.

Micah with Aunt Anna


Somebody took a picture of me! I loved getting some Caleb snuggles.


Tickle fight with Granddaddy!


Caleb and Josiah teaming up...


Josiah taken down.

Micah getting some Mimi snuggles. She was trying to get him to sleep...

But everyone wanted some Mimi-love.

Cousins enjoying lunch together. They really bonded during this trip I think. Caleb learned how to say "Siah," and they hand lots of fun running back and forth together.

Micah hanging with Great-Granddaddy.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Sooo much fun! Let's do it again!