My Mimi made me this handsome smocked outfit for Christmas.

Didn't she do a good job?

I love it so much that I avoided spitting up on it for several hours.

And it's making me give the sweetest smiles.

Mama said she wasn't normally a big fan of smocked outfits for boys, but she's completely in love with this one (and me). I think my Mimi is very talented. I can't wait to give her a big kiss to thank her.

She also cross-stitched a new stocking for me. I chose my Uncle David's pattern so it would match my family's stockings.

Here are the rest of my family's. The intricacy is amazing (don't I have a good vocabulary for a 6-month-old?). She spent hours and hours and hours making these!



What a treasure!
2 comments:
The stockings are amazing. What a labor of love.
That is right, every stitch was done with love. Micah has my permission to spit, drool, slobber on anything I make him!
Post a Comment