Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Micah at 2 Weeks

Here are a few of my observations about Micah at 2 weeks, along with some adorable pictures.

He's been really easy so far - eating great, napping well. His night times are fairly good too, if anything I've been a slack about keeping him awake to eat (aka, I've been dozing through the night feedings and so has he!). I know we also have a few more tricks up our sleeves as parents this time around. He likes both the paci and swaddle to fall asleep, but doesn't need either yet to stay there.

He's does still look a lot like Josiah did, but I can see a lot more differences now. To name a few, his toes and fingers are super long and thin, he hasn't got as chubby cheeks yet, his cry is different. His eyes are still deep blue/gray, so they may stick around.

At his doctor's appointment, he weighed 8 lbs,, 15 oz.



No comments: