
On Saturday, Josiah and I hopped over the neighborhood Easter egg hunt. We were a little late, so we missed some of the loot, but Josiah still found the golden egg for his age group (which one of the coordinators quietly pointed out to us). It was the bunny box he's holding - who would have thought to hunt for that? They had more activities around lunch time, but more on that in a different post.

Jonathan had to work all day on Easter, so Nana and Pop came down to keep Josiah and I company. Nan brought some Rice Krispie eggs to make with Josiah. My little chef enjoyed "helping" with that one!

On Sunday we headed to church and then had a big Easter lunch with Erin and baby Ella. Josiah opened his Easter baskets (one from Nan and Pop and the other from Aunt Gail and Uncle Ronnie).

Can you guess who found these? Dad...

"Nana, you look ridiculous."

"Must I be humiliated?"

Reading one of his new books.

Excited about sidewalk chalk
1 comment:
Not Guilty. Nana found the wonderful Easter glasses. I just wish I had. They were hilarious. And we had a wonderful time.
Post a Comment