Friday, February 26, 2010

Josiah's First Composition?




As I mentioned before, Josiah makes up lots of little "songs." Most of them are just babbles and humming, no words or melody really.

But this one confuses me because he sings the same words and melody consistently. It goes something like, "Must be someone loving..." I keep asking him where he heard that song, but he insists he didn't hear it anywhere. I even Googled the "lyrics" to see if they existed elsewhere. I'm starting to think he actually made it up. Does it sound familiar to anyone else? Sorry for the train table banging that makes it harder to hear.

4 comments:

Pa said...

I think it's Brahms, or Hayden or Led Zeppelin or Sesame Street. I get 'em all confused. It sure is a sweet sound to my ear.

Anonymous said...

I really think repetition is the key to a good song.

Also, I must say that I love his ability to accessorize. :) It's a good thing his aunt and uncle bought him that train conductor's outfit.

Anonymous said...

I really think repetition is the key to a good song.

Also, I must say that I love his ability to accessorize. :) It's a good thing his aunt and uncle bought him that train conductor's outfit.

L-Mo said...

His accessories actually came about from us playing with his medical toys that morning. He said he needed a tie to be a doctor. That's the best I could do.