Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Why Daddy Is Fun

The other day Jonathan and Josiah had been playing outside and then came in for dinner. I asked Josiah, "Did you have fun with Daddy?" Then commented on how fun Daddy is. Then he said, "Mommy not fun." I must have looked offended because he quickly followed with, "Mommy a little bit fun. A little bit fun." Here's one of the reasons why Daddy is way more fun than Mommy.


3 comments:

cyndy said...

I love his sweet little voice!

Rockie said...

definitely a reason why daddy is more fun!

Pa said...

I seem to remember just last week how much fun we had sledding in the snow with his Mom who is 23 weeks pregnant. We heard that same squeal and "do that again."

Some things never change. I used to come home and play hero after Pam had spent the whole day doing the parenting.