Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Snow Day


We missed the three inches of snow they got here in Birmingham, but we got almost as much in Raleigh (their second "major" snow of the year). I was jealous seeing all my friends' pictures of the first snow, so I was glad we got to enjoy it this time, despite the fact that it delayed our flight home for a day. We were sad to miss the fun with Dada, but glad that we had lots of other fun playmates for the snow.

Not a fan of sledding by himself. He was a little freaked out by the snow at first, but eventually he adjusted. He laughed when we'd throw snowballs.

Loved sledding with someone else

Not much of a hill, but it did the trick

My cute outfit is courtesy of Mrs. Sharon, as is Josiah's hat underneath. I didn't pack snow clothes for a trip in March of course!

Watching a snowball fight with Grammy

With sweet Anna

Walking through the woods with Granddaddy

Finally "warming up" to the snow and daring to touch it on his own

No comments: