I love it when he takes my hand to show me something. It's a precious moment that I know I need to savor. My little boy will not always want to hold my hand.
What a great idea to take a picture of this... that way you will remember this. Matthew does the same thing - he grabs my hand and leads me where he wants me to go. Hannah quit doing it long ago. So you're right, I need to remember and savor this too! Thanks for the tip!
1 comment:
What a great idea to take a picture of this... that way you will remember this. Matthew does the same thing - he grabs my hand and leads me where he wants me to go. Hannah quit doing it long ago. So you're right, I need to remember and savor this too! Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment