Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January Oh Baby

We had a great turnout for Oh Baby this month with six babies from three months to 16 months. Leah and her little girl Bailey hosted.

Josiah, Will, Brantley, Bailey, Jack and Anna

Brantley is apparently the only one who knows to smile for the camera.

"Mama, why are you making me sit?"

Bailey has had enough!

Seriously, enough! Jack says, "Work with me people."

Josiah is out of here. See you babies later!

Josiah and Jack were fascinated with Leah's dog, Tito. Josiah was always taking my hand and leading me to the dog where he would bark non-stop.
I promise we didn't plan their coordinated outfits.

Josiah and Jack learning to share. They both loved Bailey's cell phone, and unfortunately Leah couldn't find it after the playdate. I hoped this hadn't happened, but I told Leah to check her trash can. Sure enough...yikes! Sorry Bailey!

I snatched this one from Melanie's site from our outing to the library's story time last week. It's fun having a boy around that's close to Josiah's age.

No comments: