Josiah had his 15-month check-up Friday. His iron levels have gone up, and everything is on track. Our pediatrician checked out his teeth, looked around and informed me that he is cutting 7 teeth, including his eye teeth, which are supposed to be particularly painful. That explains a lot about the past few weeks. I knew they were there, but I've always been confused about when teething is painful. (Am I the only parent clueless about that?) So I asked the pediatrician, and she said it varies for each child. I think he was in pain the last few weeks; he's been doing well lately. So that brings his total to about 15 teeth. It's hard to count because he hates me messing with his mouth.
Here are his other stats:
32.25 inches (75 percentile)
24.2 lbs. (50 percentile)
18.75 inches head circumference (75 percentile)
Here are his other stats:
32.25 inches (75 percentile)
24.2 lbs. (50 percentile)
18.75 inches head circumference (75 percentile)
No comments:
Post a Comment