Friday, November 14, 2008

Potato Soup


I made potato soup last night, one of our favorites. The first time I gave it to him, it burned his mouth (bad mommy, bad mommy). The second time, well, I think he liked it.

I guess the better way to feed soup to a toddler is for me to feed him myself. But I didn't because: 1) I'm lazy. 2) He's going to have to learn to use a spoon sometime. 3) He's just getting in the bath anyway, and the clothes are going in the wash.

I know this blog has seen enough high chair, covered in food pictures, but I heard some requests for a blog update, so this is what you get.

2 comments:

Julie P said...

What type of bowl is that? How did you teach Josiah not to throw the bowl on the floor? Jonah isn't listening/responding to that.

L-Mo said...

hey julie,
A friend got us the bowl from IKEA. It doesn't stick to the tray; he just didn't throw it this time. Too busy eating soup. We really don't get to use it that much yet.