Sunday, November 16, 2008

Oh the Weather Outside Is Frightful

But this little bundle is delightful!

We finally got a cold snap down here in Alabama. Saturday was particularly chilly and overcast, but we went out anyways.

Josiah has a little "track" he runs when he goes outside. Out the front door, down the stairs with Mom's hand, down the walk, say hi to the purple flowers, bang on the drainpipe, knock on the basement door, careful negotiate the doorway, find toys, get mom to bring them out, play with them a bit, run to the street (but not into), back up the stairs to the front door, play with the dirt in the pot, rap on front door, repeat cycle.


4 comments:

kristen said...

Adorable!

I need to get over the flu so I can come see him this week! I am on day 8...

The Hunts said...

i LOVE his hat! what a beautiful snow baby!

Anonymous said...

I can hardly believe how cute he looks in that coat and hat!! So he is a creature of habit . . . now where could that come from.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! He looks like a little ewok with that hat.