We've been going back and forth about whether we should cut Josiah's hair. It was getting a little long, but not too long. I was a little sentimental about it, not wanting to "let go", but knew that it was about time. Jonathan said he didn't think it was necessary.
So I was a little surprised today when I came home from running errands. Jonathan had been watching Josiah, and when I came up I noticed his hair looked combed and he was wearing a different shirt.
So I was a little surprised today when I came home from running errands. Jonathan had been watching Josiah, and when I came up I noticed his hair looked combed and he was wearing a different shirt.
Jonathan had cut Josiah's hair while I was gone! The King of Non-Sentimentality trimmed it without me being there to document it.
3 comments:
If I'm the King, doesn't that make you the Queen of Non-Sentimentality?
And don't worry about remembering the moment. I'm going to have a lock of his hair plated in platinum for you.
He was transformed to a little boy!The top picture is your "jock on a rock" look.
that's a man for you. L2 i just don't think they understand the tenacious nature of our mothering. we do not let go easily! our baby years are so few. selah's slept in her bed and jim got her to sleep there. honestly, i was relieved and sad. but after it's all said and done josiah looks fabulous!
Post a Comment