Saturday, July 19, 2008

Stacking

Josiah has learned the skill of stacking lately. Instead of just dumping the rings and sticking them in his mouth, he puts them back on the base.

And he puts his cups into each other. He doesn't always do it in the exact order, but c'mon, that's a pretty advanced skill! He also stacks those blocks you see on the right.

And this is the cutie smile he gives us when we cheer for him after he accomplishes his goal. He's so proud of himself, and it's completely adorable.

I must give credit here: his daddy taught him this skill. I just don't think of things to teach him like that, but Jonathan is so good about challenging him and showing him how to do something new.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so smart and cute! A great combination :)

~ Aunt Amy

Julie P said...

How fun!! I wish our boys could hang out since they are close in age.

amy said...

he is sooo precious! that is definitely an advanced skill! i think he's blessed because of his name! ;)

Patti said...

seriously - can we stop this kid from growing up so fast! he's so adorable!! Looks like ya'll are doing good - that makes me happy :)

supermankates said...

Ahhh...now it makes much more sense...I was thinking Jonathan squeal no way! Squeal in sarcasm yes...that's what David would do too :) That's okay it won't dampen my excitement! Haha. I'm going to blog again soon just to forewarn you :) i just got back from my trip to Chicago! Now one more trip to NC to see the sis, and then my vacationing will be over! :) Your baby boy is adorable!

The Blonde Renstroms said...

Precious!