Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Meeting Sweet Hadley

Yesterday Josiah and I finally got to meet Hadley Jan. Hadley is one month old and the daughter of our friends Mindy and Justin. Mindy and I grew up at RUMC together, and our parents have been in the same Sunday School class for about 25 years now. She lives within walking distance of us, so it's kind of sad that we've only now gotten over to see them.

A new generation of Berean babies!

"I've heard a lot about your red hair, Hadley. It feels nice."


I promise that Hadley's anguished cry is not due to Josiah's grabbing her hand - or at least I hope not. I seem to recall her getting unhappy before he took her hand. Maybe he's trying to comfort her.

"There, there, Hadley. I remember how it feels to be one month old. It's not easy. "


Mama Gordon was on hand to take all these pictures. Thanks!

2 comments:

The Hunts said...

Congrats on a beautiful baby Mindy!

Anonymous said...

Mindy, I think you should have named her Orvillina, after your dad.