Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Got Tagged

This thing has been going around the Providence blogs, and Julie tagged me. So here you go:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Editor at Providence Baptist

2. College Intern at RUMC

3. Waitress at 23, Michael Jordan's former restaurant in Chapel Hill
4. Assistant at a pottery painting studio

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1.
Pride & Prejudice
2.
You've Got Mail
3. Tommy Boy
4. Lord of the Rings triology

Four Places I have lived:
1. Roswell/Alpharetta, Georgia

2. Chapel Hill, North Carolina
3. London, England

4. Birmingham, Alabama

Four T.V. Shows that I watch:
1. Today Show

2. Friends
3. Jeopardy!
4. The Office

Four places I have been:
1. Europe
(England, France, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, Romania, Italy, Austria, Switzerland)
2. Belize
3. Hawaii
4.
Montana

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):

1. Jonathan

2. Mom
3. Tie between Carrie Anne
, Leslie, Laura, Rachel
4. Providence Staff

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Cheez-Its

2. Pie

3. Swedish Fish or other gummy candy

4. Pasta

Four Places I would like to visit:

1.
North Carolina
2. Boston

3. China
4. Australia/New Zealand

I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Watching Josiah grow, walk, talk...

2. Second year residency, please

3. Running a race (5K, 10K)

4.
Seeing some prayers answered

Friends I'm tagging:

1. Carrie Anne

2. Kristen Stewart
3. Rachel (welcome to the blogosphere)
4. Katie Lee - just so that she will update her blog - October, Katie, October!
5. Reba, because she cracks me up

1 comment:

reba said...

i just saw that you tagged me last night, so i'll have to get on it. my blog has been dead lately, i've been out of material!