2 Kings 23:25 Neither before nor after Josiah was there a king like him who turned to the LORD as he did-with all his heart and with all his soul and with all his strength... 2 Kings 22:1 Josiah was eight years old when he became king...
Laura Leigh- I can't tell you how disappointed I am. Did I teach you nothing in three years? How many verbs did we conjugate? How many nouns did we decline? I can only hope this young man, Josiah, has his father's brains...Vae!
Stonewall, I can't believe you remember my high school Latin teacher's name. Google be darned. I looked it up thinking that I had spelled it wrong. You should really be calling upon all my journalism teachers for my poor fact checking skills. Personally, I think you're getting a little highfalutin (that's Greek for fancy-pants). Who left the first comment? Dad?
7 comments:
2 Kings 23:25
Neither before nor after Josiah was there a king like him who turned to the LORD as he did-with all his heart and with all his soul and with all his strength...
2 Kings 22:1
Josiah was eight years old when he became king...
At last, your Latin comes in handy.
Another thing he has conquered is his Mimi's heart!
I wonder how long it will take before there are adorable little teeth marks all along the edge of your coffee table? :-)
"Veni, vidi, vinci"???--I came, I saw, I painted the Mona Lisa.
Honestly, Leonardo is rolling in his grave...
And Mimi, I think I just yarfed.
Laura Leigh- I can't tell you how disappointed I am. Did I teach you nothing in three years? How many verbs did we conjugate? How many nouns did we decline? I can only hope this young man, Josiah, has his father's brains...Vae!
Stonewall,
I can't believe you remember my high school Latin teacher's name.
Google be darned. I looked it up thinking that I had spelled it wrong. You should really be calling upon all my journalism teachers for my poor fact checking skills. Personally, I think you're getting a little highfalutin (that's Greek for fancy-pants).
Who left the first comment? Dad?
I'm confused.
So was it Julius Caesar that climbed Mt Everest? Or was it Leonardo DaVinci?
Post a Comment