The Stewart family kindly invited me over to watch the Carolina/Duke game last night. Not only was it my first rivalry game outside the state in nine years, but Jonathan was on-call. I was grateful to be able to watch it with some fans and friends. Kristen made some yummy game day food. It was such a blessing!
It was a bit late, even with the game on Central time, so Josiah was in his pjs, but donned the Carolina hat to keep in spirit.Josiah had such a good time with Kate and Lexi. He thought they were so funny. He giggled at them all night, and they kept playing with him. The last times they've seen him he's been sleeping or a grumpy, so this was really fun. It's amazing how babies are less intimidated by children.

2 comments:
You should know better than to spell Dook wrong...
I'm glad you could come, and I too am impressed by Michael's disdain of dook. I think he might hate dook more than oklahoma, and that's saying something!
Post a Comment