Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Who Does He Look Like?

There are a few questions I've discovered that most people ask when you have a newborn: How is he sleeping? Is he eating well? Is he a good baby? (A silly question I think - are there "bad babies"? And if they were, would their parents every say, "No, he's not a very good baby.")

Anyway, the other question is, Who does he look like? It's a fun game to play. Jonathan was starting to get disheartened that Josiah didn't look that much like him, but his parents brought down some baby pictures, and the resemblance was very reassuring. I'll let you judge for yourself. The first two are Jonathan and the second two are me.




8 comments:

reba said...

i like j1's purple necklace

Jonathan said...

Thank you Rebecca. I think it's very important to accessorize.

reba said...

I was thinking that I could better assess Josiah's genetic expression if he had on the purple necklace.

Anonymous said...

I think it's hilarious that Rebecca said something about the necklace because I was actually going to say the same thing ... I think we could really see the resemblance if Josiah had matching accessories. I think it's funny how similar his mom and dad looked as babies!

Rachel

Josiah said...

In the other picture with him and the Mardi Gras beads, he's eating them. So they're really dual purpose: accessory and potential food.

reba said...

haha.. i'm still laughing... a day later.

Anonymous said...

that jonathan ... he's so resourceful! and i also find it funny that they're mardi gras beads. he's a party child!

rachel (another new orleans baby)

Jonathan said...

Mmm.. Beads... I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.
Rachel understands how it is in New Orleans.