Saturday, June 09, 2012

Thomas at Tweetsie


Nana and Pop treated us to at trip to see Thomas the Train at Tweetsie Railroad this year. We had a blast!

Micah was a little leery of the train at first. It is pretty big and loud and smokey! 

Little guy was so overwhelmed that he didn't want to bounce on Thomas either.

But he soon warmed up to everything. He enjoyed the ride on Tweetsie, the quieter play room and especially the rides at the top of the hill. Josiah enjoyed himself too, but he wasn't quite as psyched as last year. I'd say it was more Micah's speed this year.

Micah grabbed Pop, and unprompted, began to pose next to Thomas and Friends.

Giving Thomas a hug, also unprompted.

Sniffing the flowers. I have some video of Micah riding the boats and airplanes. Mom and I were just about on the floor tickled at Micah's expression while flying the airplane. It's hard to explain, but it was a mixture of pride, confidence, delight, and seriousness at the task at hand. He also really enjoyed feeding the goats.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: