Josiah was really excited and remembered a lot from last year.
Josiah told the ladies he wanted to dress up like a shepherd.
Micah had a complete breakdown at costume time. First we sat him down away from mom. Then strangers tried to dress him funny and put a hat on him. Then Daddy came up wearing a really funny hat, and it scared the poor little guy something frightful.
Happy shepherds
"Get this ridiculous thing off your head, Mom!"
The Morgan family, bundled up and ready to go!
King Herod
The Bethlehem town blacksmith
Getting treats from the marketplace. They had fruit, bread, doughnuts, and leather bracelets. One man was weaving baskets and showed Josiah the chickens. Josiah claimed, "I don't like chicken." The man protested, "I bet you gobble down chicken nuggets all the time. Where do you think they come from?" Josiah said, "What? They come from Chick-fil-A!"
Overall we had a great experience again (except I got the time wrong!). I love the effort this community puts into this event.

1 comment:
Love the Chick-fil-a comment! Too cute!
Post a Comment