Friday, November 12, 2010

Josiah Says

  • Josiah: Look Daddy, those clouds are pink!
    Jonathan: Yes, the sun is setting. Do you know what a sunset is?
    Josiah: It's when the sun goes to sleep.
    Jonathan: Sort of. It's when the sun rotates and moves to where we can't see it anymore.
    Josiah: Actually, the earth moves around the sun.

    Seriously? Thank you, Chick-fil-A book about the seasons and time that I thought was too old for Josiah to understand.

  • "Hey Mama. I went to Jesus. I went to Jesus and wrapped my arms around him because I need him."

  • Josiah whispers to Daddy, "He needs to use the potty."

  • I explained to Josiah about the government and voting on Election Day. Josiah thought about and said, "Mama, I think Granddady should run the government."
  • "It's OK, Micah. You don't have to be afraid. Mama and me are here with you. God will protect you."


1 comment:

Pa said...

It only took mankind (Galileo) about 4,000 years (1632) to figure this out.