Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat!

We had a fun little Halloween here in Hickory. The Morgans joined us for dinner and then we went around our neighborhood to trick-or-treat. Our street was just about the perfect size for our age of kids.

With our cute little pumpkin and rootin' tootin' cowboy.

Not sure which family picture I like best.

Trick-or-treating with Fancy Nancy, Buzz Lightyear and an adorable ladybug.

I know I should have covered his legs, but I actually thought he might get too hot.

Don't most children lose half of their costume by the end of the night?

Woody and Buzz?

Hat: 25 cents at yard sale. Mom found boots for $2 at thrift store. Mimi gave us shirt from Seminary thrift store. Bandana was a gift from Parker and Rachel last year (also used in train conductor outfit last year). Horse borrowed from Morgans. Jeans we had.
Yep, that's a $2.25 Halloween costume. I like it!

Micah's outfit was generously loaned to us from our neighbor (it was 18-24 months, but it worked).

Before the neighbor loaned us the pumpkin costume, I was going to try to do this with Micah.
Pretty cute, right?

2 comments:

Nana said...

I vote for the top picture--you and Jonathan are both smiling.

PA said...

Where's his gun? A cowboy's gotta have a gun. Not.
He can use that smile.