Thursday, September 16, 2010

Duck Adventure

Jonathan happened to be home early one day, and the boys were up a little early from naps, so I suggested we go on an adventure!

I'd taken Micah on a walk to this park earlier and discovered this fun boardwalk with tons of ducks and geese.

Feeding the ducks

Snuggly baby boy

Daddy explaining some cool things about nature

Mommy and Josiah wanted to get into the water. Mommy was also excited about getting her picture taken with the boys until she realized she left the house without a stitch of make-up on.

Splashing

Sandy toes

Sleepy Micah and Daddy

1 comment:

Pa Page said...

That Lewis T-shirt was from the dorm I lived in as a freshman in 1965. As a senior I would sit in the window in the spring and watch Pam walk by to class in the morning and try to figure a way to meet her.