Monday, March 08, 2010

Covered in Grandparents

Last week, Mimi came down for a visit. We had such a wonderful time with her, but I didn't take a single picture. I'm kicking myself big time! We made a trip to Montgomery to see the great-grands, and she and the Olive grandparents watched Josiah while I went to Bible study and my doctor's appointment. They took him to story time at the Homewood Library and to the train table nearby. Then we tortured him by taking him to the Smocking Bird, so we could pick out some things for Mimi to make for baby boy #2.
Then on Thursday, Mimi drove Josiah to Nana and Pop's house to stay for the weekend while Jonathan and I went house shopping in our future new town - Hickory, North Carolina. Did I mention we'll be moving there in June? Jonathan's joining an internal medicine practice there. We're excited to be back in Tar Heel country (and basketball country for that matter)!

Here are some pictures Pop took from his weekend. Uncle Ronnie, Aunt Gail, Jaclyn and Baby Christian were in town. Sadly, this meant Josiah got to meet Christian before me (otherwise we would have seen him this weekend). But I was glad Josiah got some good cousin time with Christian and Davis.

As you can see, Josiah is super-interested in the babies.

Uncle Ronnie with sweet Christian

Aunt Gail with Davis

Mom with Davis

After a bath

2 comments:

Pa said...

Christian asked where you were. He actually slept most of the time.

cyndy said...

Congrats on the new job! Glad to have you back in NC!!