**Programming note: My husband has informed me that captions traditionally go below pictures, instead of above. Despite my journalism training, I have been doing the reverse in my blogging. From thenceforth, the captions will appear below the corresponding picture.**
This weekend we made a trip down to Montgomery to visit Jonathan's grandparents. Sunday afternoon we traveled out the country to see Uncle Ron and Aunt Joyce. Josiah loved getting to see the hunting dog and puppy play fetch.
2 comments:
husbands are good at informing us about those kinds of things. i mean, without them we would go about the world with our captions all a willy nilly. ;) love the pics.
It's funny that you mention the captions go below the pics...my background is in journalism too, and I have often wondered about this.
With blogs, since we scroll down to read them, I put the captions above the pics so that they're read before the picture as you're scrolling down.
I bet someday in our childrens' journalism textbooks, there will be a chapter on captions in blogs. :)
Post a Comment