Jonathan actually had the day off on Monday, and we had a really great family day. Most of it was spent at the house, with much wrestling and tossing by Daddy. But we snuck out to the park in the beautiful fall weather.

Daddy showed Josiah how to really see-saw, not the wussy way Mommy does it.

Josiah was a little surprised I think.

Some cute swing pictures. Jonathan took the baby swing to a new level as well.

Umm...I can't believe how cute this picture came out.

Josiah really loved having his Dad around for the day.

Jonathan got some air on the big swings.


First thing was posted last, but trucks always come first.

Don't you just love little boys in blue jeans? Even ones that are from last year and too short? Even when his diaper is showing?


2 comments:
You take the best pictures of them from the back (seriously) that I have ever seen from a photographer. It shows a boy and his dad headed in the same direction.
Is your camera broken? Do you need mine? Just kidding.
Post a Comment