The other night Erin and I were hanging out while our hubbies were on call. It's the second month they've had matching call schedules, and it's a blessing to have someone to spend time with. We ran errands and then stopped by Five Guys to share a burger and fries. Josiah observed us dipping out fries in ketchup and decided to give it a try. He ended dipping and dipping, with the same fry over and over, and just licking the ketchup off the end. We'll have to teach him about double-dipping etiquette or get him his own ketchup!


Erin was sweet to endure Josiah's bad manners. Josiah thinks she's pretty great. Did I mention that her job is as a nanny for a little boy about Josiah's age? Yet she still spends some of her free time with us.

Then he went for the whole shebang.
My apologies for pictures of my son's runny nose, but it has been a constant in our lives lately. That does explain a little bit of my blogging slowness lately. Even as this picture was being taken, I had just been in the bathroom battling the beginning of a stomach bug (just a virus, not pregnancy or peanut-butter-dwelling bacteria, for those who might be wondering). Germs stink! I was really glad to have Erin with me that night to drive us home and help with Josiah.
And I'll be anticipating my mother's phone call soon: "I didn't know you were sick!"
3 comments:
Double dipping?! Seinfeld would have a coniption.
I love him going for the whole thing! At least the schools say ketchup is a vegetable - he should be fine!
blessings!
Christina Musser
Ford loves to dip too! Eventually he ends up just eating it with his fingers but oh well. Ketchup is the perfect way to hide veggies. Nothing like broccoli and ketchup at our house!
Post a Comment