Saturday, October 27, 2007

I'm a Tar Heel Born...

Josiah has finally gotten big enough for some of his Carolina gear. As I prepared him for this photo shoot, he looked very solemn, almost pouting. I figured it was because he was so depressed over Carolina's pitiful football season. It doesn't help that we now live in diehard football country, so I can understand how he would be discouraged.

So I informed him that basketball season was just about to start, and the Tar Heels were even ranked number #1 in pre-season polls! That cheered him right up - look at that smile!

(Between family and friends who are Carolina friends, he has several Tar Heel outfits. Yes, even the socks have UNC on them. He had already "gone through" that morning the cute sleeper that my friend Laura gave him.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest little Tar Heel ever!! Go Heels! Tyler Hansbrough better watch out!

Mimi

Marty said...

Go Heels!

I am going to have to sneak UNC stuff on our baby and fight that nasty red off of him/her.